Openbravo is a web-based, open source ERP business solution for small and medium sized companies. Openbravo features a web-based interface, where the user can view the entire status of a company, including production information, inventory, customer information, order tracking, and workflow information. It is possible to synchronize this information with other applications through the Java-based Openbravo API. Openbravo can also create and export reports and data to several formats, such as PDF and Microsoft Excel. As Openbravo is web based, it is possible to access the interface from anywhere that there is an Internet connection.
Openbravo's professional web-based open source ERP solution provides a unique mix of high-impact benefits:
Broad, streamlined functionality
- Rich Functional Footprint: Integrated Accounting, Sales & CRM, Procurement, Inventory, Production, and Project & Service Management
- Integrated ecosystem of add-ons: Openbravo Exchange provides easy access to extension modules and industry verticals, for a best-fit implementation
- Scale with Ease: Grow seamlessly from single-instance to multiple tenants, organizations, localizations, warehouses
True web-based open architecture
- Easy to Use Web Application: Simple and secure browser access to all functionality, with web services for easy interoperability with other applications
- Simple to Extend and Upgrade: Codeless & model-driven, allowing non-programmers to easily add new functionality adapted to unique needs
- Flexible Deployment: On premise or on the cloud, single or multi-tenant, on Windows or Linux, there are options for every need
High value at predictable low cost
- Minimal Upfront Investment: Subscription model allows “pay as you go” customer control, and avoids capital expense
- Transparent Pricing: Easy to understand, no hidden fees, no haggling over price
- Quick Start, High Return: Go live quickly with a standard, best-practices implementation, incrementally extend and grow the solution over time
Smart Solutions, Real Results
Companies all over the world are achieving real results, successfully facing challenges just like yours. Spend 5 minutes learning how Openbravo helped them.
Openbravo ERP : Key Features
Openbravo ERP has many neat characteristics that make it stand out from the crowd and that make it the perfect businesses software. Here's an introduction of a few of those characteristics...
- Alerts -
Notifications can be programmed to alert the user whenever a certain condition - for example when inventory is low, a customer has overdue payments, etc. - is met. These Alerts are then made clearly visible to user as soon as they log in to the application.
- Linked items -
From any record in the application, users can access any other record in the application that is linked to it, as long as their permissions allow for it. Finding related invoices, contacts or any specific shipping receipt is very easy. With Openbravo ERP, your users are always empowered with a 360 degree view of all the data in the application.
- Dimensional Reporting -
End users easily create customized report formats based on multiple fields and categories in order to extract critical integrated company data. New reports can be added to the ERP in as little as a few hours. Easy access to information is a critical component of a successful ERP implementation, and Openbravo builds it right in.
- Compatibility and Sharing -
Export a single file or a collection of files to Excel, CSV, or PDF directly from the application. Exported files can also be attached to any file in the application for easy retrival and management.
- Email -
With 1 click, open an email window to send information or attached files to your customers or suppliers directly from the ERP. Unique sender email addresses can be configured for each user in the application.
- Keyboard navigation -
On top of being a web-based application, Openbravo has been designed so that it can be fully operated from the keyboard, without using the mouse. Power users can save time and move fast as they perform daily routines.
- Modular -
Easily create third-party modules or plugins; or browse the directory and select shared functionality created by other users to install. Shared third-party functionality includes additional reports, connectors, product integrations, and content packs such as tax codes and product specifications. This approach provides access to a greater number of functionalities, whilst greatly reducing implementation costs of the ERP.
- Easily configurable -
Openbravo understands that your business is unique and we have designed our product so that it is easy to extend and configure to be a perfect fit for your requirements. Thanks to our revolutionary model driven-development architecture, you can tailor existing functionality and business rules, as well as add new functionality without any programming. Openbravo ERP can help you to differentiate yourself from your competition.
- Roles -
Users with different profiles can access Openbravo ERP with roles that are tailored to their work habits and that secure the amount of information they see and change. With a role, you can control which screens are accessible from the menu, which an organization's users can see and they can access it either in edit or read-only mode. Language and other system defaults can also be configured for each individual user.
- Scalability -
Openbravo ERP can be deployed in a single server or on a cluster of them, serving up to thousands of users. Servers can be located on-premises, on the data center, or in the cloud - for example in Amazon EC2.
- Multi -
Multi-language, multi-currency, multi-accounting schema, multi-organization, etc. Openbravo ERP is prepared to be deployed in multi-national and multi-client environments.
- Auditing -
As a business software solution, any record in the system can be audited and traced to the user who created it, or the latest user to edit it.
- JAVA version 1.5 or greater
Version installed :
- Openbravo Version 3.0MP18.1